Senior Electronics Production Engineer, High Wycombe, £45,000 – £55,000pa plus benefits:
Our client is at the forefront of designing scientific instrumentation and research tools. Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit a hands-on Electronics Production Engineer to review and measure current manufacturing processes, identify waste, opportunities for improvement and agree improvement targets, agree plans and targets with the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, and promote a Continuous Improvement culture through training and coaching of cross functional teams on process improvement techniques.
The primary purpose will be to productionise low volume/high value electronics products. The role would really suit either an Electronics Engineer with production and hands on experience, or a Production Engineer with an Electronics degree.
The Senior Electronics Production Engineer will ideally have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or a relevant Science Degree with at least 4 years Electrical Engineering Experience.
- Considerable practical and proven knowledge of electronics hardware and software test and development in both development and manufacturing environments.
- An analytical approach and the ability to use test results to diagnose faults is essential.
- Ability to design electronics and develop software is highly desirable.
- Use of root cause analysis tools for analysing and fixing causes of product failure and variation
- Lean Manufacturing skills also desirable
- Familiar with using design for manufacture techniques
- Familiar with appropriate manufacturing methodologies for electronics and PCBs.
- Able to develop, document and control detailed processes and guide technicians through build and test operations identifying CTQ/CTS
- Familiar with project management techniques and practice
If you’re an Electronics Production Engineer who is passionate about electronics products and you enjoy working with cutting edge instrumentation / technology, then please send MARS Recruitment a copy of your CV.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).