Senior Electronics Design Engineer, High Wycombe, £45,000 – £50,000pa plus benefits:
Our client is at the forefront of designing scientific instrumentation and research tools. Due to creating a brand-new centre of excellence for electronics, they are looking to hire a number of Senior Electronics Design Engineer’s to grow this new high performing function within their Product Development Division. This is an incredibly varied role where you will take the lead for new technical solutions and products, managing projects and the Electronics Engineers working on them.
This role perfectly combines technical design and project/team management and would suit someone wanting to take on some project delivery.
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of new technical solutions within specific electronics development projects, working flexibly within a multidisciplinary team to deliver the product. You will set up and participate in design reviews and keep thorough design and implementation records.
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer will ideally have the following skills/ attributes:
- Extensive practical experience in the design and development of electronics systems including analogue, digital and power supply circuitry and experience with writing embedded software both in C and assembler
- Experience with low noise electronics design and the ability to model electronic systems to predict noise performance
- Ability to write efficient, well-structured and annotated VHDL for targeting FPGAs
- Ability to simulate designs and build appropriate test harnesses. Strong debug skills and knowledge of associated tools
- Experience of designing complex SMT multilayer PCBs of 500 components or more
- Design and testing for EMC, electrical safety, reliability and minimising environmental impact
- Ideally – Experienced with Altium schematic capture and PCB layout. Xilinx ISE/Vivado. Analogue simulation with LTSPICE
- Ideally – Experienced with Analytical instrumentation, ARM processors, Ethernet, PIC, Zynq, Xilinx FPGA, IEEE 1394, Infineon 16x, Motor drives
This company offers amazing benefits, a competitive starting salary, structured career development opportunities, and a good work-life balance, our client offers 25 days annual leave, half-days on Fridays, private healthcare, a share incentive plan, a defined contribution Personal Pension Plan, and a flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own requirements.
If you’re a Senior Electronics Design Engineer who is passionate about electronics design and you enjoy working with cutting edge instrumentation / technology, then please send MARS Recruitment a copy of your CV.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).