Project Manager, Witney, up to £40,000pa plus bonus and benefits:
MARS Recruitment is proud to be exclusively partnered with a market leading manufacturer based in the Witney area. This company are in an exciting period of growth and are looking to restructure their engineering department and are looking for a passionate Project Manager to drive exciting projects from big to small forward.
The product manager will be responsible for the management of allocated products through the product lifecycle from design/design compliance to testing and production.
The role will also include support in the identification and production of product improvement plans including product enhancements and cost reduction opportunities. Furthermore, it will also include involvement in a one-off project assisting the setup of a new offshore manufacturing facility.
The Project manager will additionally provide guidance and support to the engineering team to identify and resolve any issues that may result in project slippage.
The successful Project Manager will need to be a persuasive, forward thinking and influencing individual. You will also have a combination of the following knowledge, experience and skills:
- Provide project management for strategic and operational projects
- Drive projects through the business via a structured NPD gated process
- Regularly liaise with members of the project team and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth introduction of new products/engineering changes.
- Implement a new project management software system (identified)
- Proactively identify improvement and cost reduction opportunities
- Produce update reports and anticipate/manage any deviations
- Manage budgets/costings • Facilitate and progress communication with all parts of the business
- Relevant engineering or technical and Project Management experience.
- Experience with PM software MS Project and Monday, Zoho, Trello, Asana or similar
Requirements of the role include:
- Experience using a structured New Product Development (NPD) process
- NPD stage gates from Marketing and voice of customer through to post launch reviews
- Management of cross functional core teams
- Positive, committed, and enthusiasm for Project Management
- Commercial acumen
- Strong influencing/communication skills
- Ability to positively influence cross functional teams
Our client is offering an excellent salary, up to £40,000pa, plus a yearly bonus, pension, flexible working, and an early finish Friday. This role would really suit someone with a passion for supporting both big and small projects, influencing them from start to finish.
If this Project Manager role sounds of interest, please send in an application to Jodie at MARS Recruitment.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).