Mechanical Manufacturing Technician, Abingdon, £24,000 – £28,000 plus benefits:
A global specialist manufacturer with such an amazing history and presence within their industry is looking to recruit Mechanical Manufacturing Technician. Joining a talented Manufacturing team, the Mechanical Manufacturing Technician will ensure that the company products are fully assembled and tested before leaving for customers. This is a hand’s on mechanical role which will ideally suit someone who lives and breathes mechanical assembly and production work. Our client’s products have a combination of mechanical components, so the work can be extremely varied work as each individual product may need a slightly different build to make sure it meets its design specification.
The successful Manufacturing Technician should possess the following experience and skills:
- A recognised relevant engineering qualification such as an apprenticeship, NVQ etc
- Good practical knowledge of skills such as machining, welding, leak detection, mechanical assembly, electrical and electronic assembly, wiring looms, hard and soft soldering and bench assemblies
- Experience within a similar manufacturing or production role
- Understanding of production processes
- Analytical approach and technical aptitude for fault finding and repair
- High level of technical and product knowledge
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing to all customers
If you’re a Manufacturing Technician with good Mechanical assembly skills, and you’re looking to work on high tech products at the forefront of engineering, then we would like to hear from you immediately.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).