Mechanical Design Engineer, Didcot, £38,000 – £40,000pa plus benefits:
A leading high technology manufacturer of bespoke low volume instrumentation is seeking an Mechanical Design Engineer to join their organisation. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of Micro Machining and High Speed Imaging systems
In this Mechanical Design Engineer role, you will be expected to be creative and innovative in the generation of concepts and detailed designs using 3D CAD and FEA simulation tools. Your responsibilities will include the generation of drawings and MRP data for both internal and external customers using approved procedures and processes.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will need the following experience and skills:
- Experience of using 3D CAD packages. AutoCAD Inventor and Vault would be an advantage
- Experience of MRP systems (CIM50)
- Degree level of education preferred but not essential
- An understanding on aspects of mechanical engineering, including structural analysis.
- An understanding of materials, treatments and finishes, and their environmental implications
- A proven ability to support change within an organisation
- Candidates must have legal right to work in the UK
Our client is offering exceptional working environment with the following benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Scheme (BUPA)
- Permanent health insurance and death-in-service benefit.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
If you’re a Mechanical Design Engineer with 2-3 years plus experience looking for a new role for 2023, then please send MARS Recruitment a copy of your CV, you will not be disappointed by this amazing high-tech manufacturer.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).