Infrastructure Engineer, Kidlington, £33,000 – £45,000pa plus benefits:
A very well established and market leading company based in Kidlington is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer. As part of a team of dedicated engineers, you’ll be providing 3rd Line Support to a company with over 600 users, covering cutting edge hardware, software and infrastructure technologies.
Working for one of the UK’s largest firms within their industry, this role combines both 3rd line business as usual support as well as implementing infrastructure projects.
The Infrastructure Engineer will provide infrastructure support to a company of over 600 users in 10 locations around the UK. You will be a member of a small third line team working on backups/anti-virus/disaster recovery solutions as well as virtualisation and cloud technology. You will also deliver infrastructure projects from planning through to delivery.
- Windows Desktop environments, including the latest Windows Version
- Windows Server 2012 – 2019
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 / 2016 / Office 365
- Networking – LAN, VLAN’s, Wi-Fi, WAN, Firewalls
- Virtualisation – VMware / Hyper-V
- Understanding of Information Security best practices
- Understanding of ITIL best practices
- Good knowledge of backup and replication systems
- Office 365 Suite Administration Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- Knowledge of Sophos
- Cloud Hosting (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with DR and Backups Technologies
- Experience with Citrix
- Cloud Technology
- Microsoft Intune
If you’re a 3rd Liner looking to move into more of an infrastructure focused role or you may be in an infrastructure role with a lack of project work, then please apply to this opportunity.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).